Hotrods, Hot Dogs and Baseball. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2004, 07:22 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hotrods, Hot Dogs and Baseball.

The American way.
Gotta ask..... what do you think of the current Baseball problem?
My opinion, Bonds should have to retire...now, or give up about 4 years of homeruns off the record books. No way that's fair to Hank Aaron.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2004, 07:33 PM
adtkart@aol.com

Last photo:

I think that they should do the same to any of them that used drugs of any kind, as they did to Pete Rose. Ban them from baseball for life. Then I feel that way towards any professional athlete. They think that they should get all of that money and still be able to do anything that they want. Just look at what they are teaching all of the young kids.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

You guys are naive, if you think that this is something new............it's been happening since steroids where developed, whenever that was.

I say, let them take what they want. It would be great for the spectators, and we wouldn't have to listen to their big mouths for too long, because they would be all dead after a few years..............

Budget RVs
Old 12-06-2004, 10:06 PM
im on a highway to hell

Last journal entry: new wheels and seats
Last photo:

they should not be let in the hall of fame and there records should be devaluated

its cheating plain and simple and it should be treated that way.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Glad the Jeep is on the road

Last wiki edit: How to identify a Ford V8
Wiki Edits: 8

I think we should go out to the garage and work on our cars instead of watching the baseball game.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Beats pickin' cotton

Last photo:

Maybe Barry should get one of these next to his name,* Marris had to live with that for years over the sillyness of length of season so Barry shouls have one for 'roid use! Drug use of any kind has been in the leagues for years. Nobody is raising a stink over cocaine/speed use. Heck Willie Stargell is the one that got Rod Scurry hooked on coke, which later killed him.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:29 AM
I wanted an egg-salad sandwich

Last photo:

Poncho is right... this is nothing new...

It's a shame because this happens every fews years or so.and I think that young athletes are prone to follow their "heros" foot steps.. I also Think its horrible for the sport, and when Bonds breaks Aarons HR record, there will always be a dark cloud over that.

I live in SF bay, and there is ALOT of talk on the local sports about this and Bonds in particular.

On a side note. I used to manage a high End retail shop in our local mall, Barrys "assistant" came in and asked that I clear the store so barry could shop "privately" I told him, That I was not "nordstroms" and not about to "clear my store" in the middle of Christmas... He left only to return a few minutes later with a new request. That I assign a sales clerk to stay with Barry the entire time and not allow anyone else to talk to barry. I then explained that My sales people worked on commision and that by stick ing with ONE person for an hour or so they would loose out on potential sales, If barry wanted personalized service, he would need to give my sales person a gratuity... Barry eventually came in and shopped by himself. Also Barry is quite a jerk about people talking to him and asking for autographs. He has people in his entourage walk 10-20 ft in front of him and say things like "oh my god thats Barry Bonds" so they can stir up a crowd, only for barry to act like he is a movie star and ignore his fans... Allthough he is Generous to his friends and family! The night he came in he bought out all 10 of our 1200$ personal DVD players for his friends!!
Old 12-08-2004, 12:44 PM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

it made me sad to see him break McGwires record simply for the fact that he is a *****. always has been even when he was just starting out.

I say put an asterisk next to his name.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.