Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How are the buttons..........
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2009, 09:48 AM
DanTwoLakes's Avatar
DanTwoLakes DanTwoLakes is offline Moderator
Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Age: 67
Posts: 6,604
Wiki Edits: 22

Thanks: 0
Thanked 363 Times in 312 Posts
Except that what you have pictured is called a threaded nail with a spring steel washer. All of the nail type buttons come with any length nails for different thicknesses. The two button backs in the front right are called prong buttons, and the button backs on the left are for eye buttons. The two button backs on the top center are smooth nail no-dent button backs which can also be held with the spring steel washer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0269.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	39248  

No one lives forever, the trick is creating something that will.

Last edited by DanTwoLakes; 07-06-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Reply With Quote