Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How can anyone spout tis bilge I caught my grand son reading this on his computer
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: 360 mopar
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

There's nothing that comes up as stating this is satire (but then again I think FOX News is satire) I do know the ONION!

I click at the bottom of the page on the church name and come up with this: I admit its Comical!

The Landover Baptist Church Forum - View Single Post - Everything you ever wanted to know about ECONOMICS!

There is still nothing there that says its a satire! but at the bottom it says: "Hey Kids! Find out what happens to children who read Harry Potter!" What the Hell is that!!! Kids arn't that smart and the coloring looks like toys are us logo!!!!! An adult or teenager might get a laugh out of this! But an adolescent would think its real !

Rendus: Could you post something that says this church is a comedy (satire) sight? Or do we have to read it and then make up our mind!

I did a search and came up with this:
Everything you ever wanted to know about ECONOMICS! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

I don't see any satire as a matter of fact it says "REAL" Read all the posts on that page and tell me those people dont believe it!

Jester

Last edited by painted jester; 11-13-2012 at 12:47 PM.