Hot Rod Forum banner

How cool is this

74K views 789 replies 42 participants last post by  496CHEVY3100 
#1 ·
#11 ·
I thought about posting this Chevelle ,but thought To Many Projects would be drooling and cause his work to rust,,then thought oh well it is already rusty so here it is,LOL

Hope to get to start on my Chevelle next week,i think I sold my 50 Chevy pu today they are suppose to pick it up tomorrow, then I will have more room,:thumbup:

Attachments

#13 ·
Yes ,john I do also Facebook seem to get more buyers on facebook get a lot of tire kickers and wishers an craigslist, I posted this I think Sunday or Monday got a call within a few minutes of posting and have had 34 responces since Wednesday ,1 is suppose to pick iy up in the AM he was $500 short when he came today lol ,if he don't come bach I have to deliver it to Clarksville Tenn,Tuesday

I have a waiting list so I will just go down the line.:thumbup:

#14 ·
Holy cow, I thought it was a pic of my '52...:D

I want to go to the aluminum 19.5 wheels but they look to small in the fender as it sits. I see I'm going to need to drop it like this one...:cool:

I thought about bagging it too. I can get air ride rear axles with better ratios all day long, but wasn't sure what to do with the front axle suspension. This gets the gears turning and maybe I could bag the front too.....hmmmmm.......I see a LOT more money going into the '52 next summer....:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.