Ok I have a couple of pictures. I had to take these blind as it was raining and I had to slither under the car in the trailer. I couldn't see the view finder so I just shot with macro and flash.
The first was the left side without flash
the second was the left with flash
the third was the left side
the fourth was the right side
If you look very carefully you can see the R and the L in the castings
My calipers are on the front side of the rear end so I guess that is why I had to reverse the guts.
If you look close you can see the small tabs I welded on to the arms.
I think I also either redrilled a hole or ground somethign out of the brackets.
It's been at least 10 years since I did this and I have replaced pads twice and bled them a few times due to leaks.
This is a weld on kit from Speedway. I used a Lokar floor mount e-brake handle. You have to get the adjustment just right for it to really work. My car idles about 900 rpm and pulls against the brakes. These did hold for the safety inspection however.
I was just at an event tonight and I think I may add Hawk pads later this summer (if we have one). I'd really like the brakes to work harder.