Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How do I go about moving this portion of the quarter panel in?
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Ripped's Avatar
Ripped Ripped is offline

Last journal entry: First RoadCourse Video
Last photo:
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver Canada
Posts: 360
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yeah, that is certainly a possibility that was considered, only momentairily though. The '68 has a cut out at the back of the quarter panel for a rear clearance light or reflector. Also the 68 has a much much deeper contour in the scallop.

The body lines are simply tilted, so if you look along the two body folds, pass side is straight pretty much, drivers side is straight until the scallop, then the two folds jut out away from the car for the last 8 - 10 inches or so
Reply With Quote