Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How do I go about moving this portion of the quarter panel in?
View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2005, 03:39 AM
adtkart adtkart is offline
Last photo:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 3,220
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Actually, the same reproduction qtr panels are sold for the 67 and 68. The difference that I have seen in the originals is that the 67 has holes in them for the fake vents, and the 68 just has an ornamental piece attached vertically on the rear part. The depressed area there does appear to be deeper on the 67. The 68 does have holes for the reflectors in the rear. That being said, basically any use of the panel will require major modification to appear correct.
Reply With Quote