Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How do I put a computer controlled engine in an older car?
View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 10:42 PM
cobalt327's Avatar
cobalt327 cobalt327 is offline
Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,031
Wiki Edits: 1616

Thanks: 128
Thanked 616 Times in 565 Posts
What some older cars DO have is a steel emissions vapor return line. It can be reused as a return line like I did on my '81 Camaro.
Reply With Quote