Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How do the pros spray bulk contact cement?
View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2006, 01:05 PM
DanTwoLakes's Avatar
DanTwoLakes DanTwoLakes is offline Moderator
Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Age: 67
Posts: 6,596
Wiki Edits: 22

Thanks: 0
Thanked 357 Times in 308 Posts
Helmitin adhesives is a Canadian company. Their website lists a company called Adhesives and Equipment in Comstock Park Michigan as the closest distributor to you. Their website is If you are only doing a small amount of gluing, stick with the spray cans. If you want to use a spray gun, make sure you buy a spray grade of contact adhesive whether you use 3M, DAP, or Helmitin. A gallon of Dap is about $45 retail. no idea what 3M #08090 or Helmitin goes for by the gallon, but 3M #08090 is available in 24 oz. aerosol cans for about $32 a can. You may find better prices if you search the internet.
Reply With Quote