Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - HOW do you guys do it?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 10:49 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks Barry,
I do understand your technique. Just recently I read a post or two where someone had sprayed their car with epoxy and the car sat a long while before they got back to it. Person had wondered if they could just scuff and shoot their primer/filler and was told no, that the epoxy had to have been covered within a day or two or else another epoxy coat had to be sprayed.
I'm not planning on leaving the car sit for ages after I strip and epoxy, just that I'm not sure how long I'll have to get it done. Could very well become an epoxy and sit till the fall season project.
Oh well, thanks to all again. Really admire the hard work you people put in and the results you share with the rest of us.

On a different topic, hope you don't mind. I bought a few Durablock sanding blocks at a swapmeet this past weekend. One of the blocks is a pretty decent length, like 24". What paper can I/should I use on this and where can I buy it?