Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How important is the primer I use?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
if someone tells me something about skateboarding I don't feel the need to correct every little detail or strongly express my opinion on things regarding activities I no longer do, and If I did, that's cause it's clear to everyone my work spoke for itself.
Well I'll get my notarized statements of proof for my body and paint work on a T in the main arena at the Grand National Roadster show, and Street Rodder mag, the first place with another car, the comment in a respected magazine saying one was one of the most detailed most interesting in the show and deserved a spot in the main arena, and the front cover of a magazine and full articles on a few cars I did all body and paint on. The probably hundreds of other classics and the probably thousands of late model collision repair jobs replacing structural and non-structural parts. I'll get that paper work together along with a photo and video montage so I have credibility.

You will still have a problem with my personality, sorry.

I correct those "little things" because others reading it may need to know and it's interesting.

None of this it personal, me "correcting" a few things doesn't change what you can do and how others see you, you may think it does, but it doesn't. Don't take this too seriously, we are tossing things around in a garage while having a beer, that is what these forums are. It's all good, like you "correcting" me on the lubing of the hinges, I learned something, thanks.

Brian