Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How important is the primer I use?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
Well I'll get my notarized statements of proof for my body and paint work on a T in the main arena at the Grand National Roadster show, and Street Rodder mag, the first place with another car, the comment in a respected magazine saying one was one of the most detailed most interesting in the show and deserved a spot in the main arena, and the front cover of a magazine and full articles on a few cars I did all body and paint on. The probably hundreds of other classics and the probably thousands of late model collision repair jobs replacing structural and non-structural parts. I'll get that paper work together along with a photo and video montage so I have credibility.

You will still have a problem with my personality, sorry.

I correct those "little things" because others reading it may need to know and it's interesting.

None of this it personal, me "correcting" a few things doesn't change what you can do and how others see you, you may think it does, but it doesn't. Don't take this too seriously, we are tossing things around in a garage while having a beer, that is what these forums are. It's all good, like you "correcting" me on the lubing of the hinges, I learned something, thanks.

Brian
Brian, you mean well and have good intentions but you come off as a knowitall, and that I'm some kid in your classroom. A lot of old timer yodas want a certain kind of respect, I get that. It's just hard to keep dishing it out to guys who you haven't even seen their work before. I'm sure you held your own. I'll take your word.