Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How many gallons of paint needed
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

So really Brian...the only way the insurance company pays out a warranty claim is if the shop no longer exists. Otherwise the shop that did the original repair pays...The Insurance Company has their butt's covered.

The AM parts thing...I hope that they do have a class action suite filed again. Some AM parts are decent quality and I'm OK using them on a repair but, some of the parts are so inferior, they get dented taking them out of the box...and watch the staples in the box, it'll often rip a hole in that fender your trying to get out.

What gets me is that these Insurance Company's claim to raise rates because the higher cost of repair...How come Government Insurance has lower rates than Private, pays more to the shop for repair and still makes money. I know in Saskatchewan they have Government Insurance, it's called SGI and they are one of the biggest money making entities for the Provincial Government...that's after paying more for repairs with lower rates...go figure.

Ray