Hot Rod Forum banner

How many use Dynabrade tools

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  metalmeltr 
#1 ·
Nothing like them, for anything they make...

Just replaced a Snap On P-100 DA with a gear driven Dynabrade and it cut the work time for a production job by 25%. and it is way smoother...

Well worth the money.....

What tooling from them, you guys use?

#2 ·
Dynabrade is top of the line, even used that brand brings more at the swapmeets than new Ingersoll Rand or CP.

Well worth the price if you need a tool built to live for years. ( I haven't yet worn out my old National Detroit DA)

Alot of the production fab shops around here use them because they are bulletproof and work so well.

Later, mikey

#3 ·
I just bought a long neck cut off tool which works great. I have used it for cutting sheet metal for replacing rocker panels & it has a lot of power and works well for this. Also plan on using it for cutting exhaust bolts until I can get a torch. This is noticibly heavier than my other cut off tool.

#4 · (Edited)
My dad bought 10 or so DAs to use in his shop at school and they have been a pita since, they have had to rebuild them several times. I would go with ingorsol rand, chicago pnumatic, hutchins, or viking. Thease brandsare just several quality makers and not all make the same tools. If anyoe needs paint gun advice get a sata or acuspray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.