Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How to mount your rearend using junkyard parts.
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I was reading all the forums I'm a memeber of.. And I seen where you was asking on another forum about your panhard bar and you posted about what tech told you... See this is where one forum start's fighting with other forums... Tech gave you good advice just like others here.. Maybe we didn't word it like you may have wanted it.... I know I do that sometimes... But you have to look pass that when your on the web showing your work... I have been told my frames will break in half by some... And I didn't take it well either,, But I moved on with it...

Now maybe you didn't like what I said as well,,, But I'm one that will try very hard to bring out the best in you... That's all.. I told you your doing a great job.... Maybe I was ruff in saying the notch was ruff and a little over built.. But That's what Happens when you ask on a forum... You won't like ever answer people post,, But if you think about what is being said and use it to help you,, It will only make YOU better at what you build..

Tech has been around longer then me and you.. He does know about cars.. As far as the other sites.. There is good people on everyone of them,, And i'm also a memeber there..Take what people tell you and work with it..