Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How much for a beat up little ratrod like this?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 05:15 PM

Last journal entry: 2 photoshoots.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by playsinthedirt
hmm... i like hot rods. all sorts. its a little entertaining to read about a bunch of old guys arguing about whos the real rodder... um...i think there all cool
Actually, I think the consensus was that they are cool, as long as they are done safely. There are quite a few that are missing little things like: complete firewalls, complete floorboards, windshields that are made of glass (yea, I saw a guy who felt Plexiglas was okay), windshields period, a decent scrub line and front brakes. To name a few.

Build what you like, but don't forget to think about your safety and the safety of others. In the old days, it wasn't hot rods that got in trouble. It was bad hot rodders. Building an unsafe car is the new "bad hot rodder". Disregard of safety measures makes it really hard for your congressman to stand up for our rights, when all the opposition has to do is show a photo of a hot rod done wrong as evidence against.

In my opinion, anyway.

Take a look at this example. Let's play a game called spot the violation! Also, a viewer of this video has called him on it. Check out his responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwgpQAOfpsw

Last edited by tfeverfred; 01-13-2007 at 05:24 PM.