Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How much would you charge?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 04:53 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Havent tried it yet. Really havent had a reason to. Ill give it a try after I get my interior finished up, its been taking up a lot of my time the past couple weeks. Havent been taking on much work for anyone lately either, just trying to finish up my truck interior, want to get it done so I have something that shows off what I can do. I cant see anyone letting me do an interior with no example of what I can do, especially when your only 21.

Finally got my dash finished other than the steering wheel, dont want to cash out for it yet. Door panels and kicks should be finished and installed in the next couple weeks. Then Ill do the carpet, seats Ill do last.

Heres what Im working on right now. Ill get it finished later this week. Took a little work, as long as these dash pads arent warped theyre not too difficult to fix. Defrost vents were a little tricky, had to pop them out and do some glassing to get a nice edge around them when I wrap. Not always worth doing this especially if you can buy a new one for cheaper, but these pads are pretty pricey so it worked out.