Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - How much would you charge?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:30 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks Dan for that advice on not being too critical. After doing all of this Ive kind of figured out thats its pretty much impossible to get %100 perfect work when doing upholstery. Because of all the variables like you mentioned. But Im a wacko so I dont think Ill ever not be critical of my work, I guess thats good in one way because I want to get better, but sometimes it drives me nuts. At least the areas Im not too happy with I know how to fix on any next projects. Doing my own interior really helped me with getting used to working with the materials and getting good practice on a sewing machine.

So this is almost finished. Just some bolt on stuff, main one being a steering wheel, and fixing a few little problem areas and its done. Id say not too bad for never doing any upholstery until earlier this year. Ive learned upholstery isnt easy to do, and it requires a lot of skill especially if you want to do nice work. I wish people who want top notch work for almost free would understand that.