How old were you when .... - Page 5 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Hotrodding Basics
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 07:36 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally posted by troy-curt
I'm not a ford guy, but a 302 to a 434? No Way dud. A 15 year old with his own business? Maybe? Still in school?hummm. Shooting people that come to your house? Just once.
But you do sound really intelligent.....LOL.......................
Southwest mo. .......about an hour from me.
actually he was saying a 350 to a 434 but that still dont make a whole lot of sense, everything else you said was right on though.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2004, 07:58 AM
Shop Owner And Troll Hunter

Last journal entry: Detailing Eng. Compartment
Last photo:

In the first post he said 302, and that he knew more about engines than most people on these boards at 12 yr old.

Troy

69 ss rs full custom camaro 98 ISCA grandchampion
69 ss rs bb camaro wifes driver
66 Elcamino 350/all dz parts,ac,windows,loaded,my driver
69 ss chevelle bb conv.fresh frame off
26 T sedan street rod
Old 02-18-2004, 08:37 AM
brains

Last photo:

Anyhow we gave him a nice warm welcome to this chat site, hope everyone is satisfied for pissing off a 15yr old with 2 guns.

BTW, dont you have to be 21 to buy a gun?
Old 02-18-2004, 11:22 AM

Last photo:

You guys ought to try getting a big-block into the womb! It was hard work, but when I get 'er done, fired it up, and it made Mom's fallopian tubes roll-out like party favors, it was well worth it.

I can't believe I just used "fallopian tubes" in a post on this forum. Please don't ban me...I'm just a little punchy today.

Eric
Old 02-18-2004, 01:31 PM
CORNFED and INBRED !?!

O.K. kid! How about we just start over! You are young and you have some automotive experience, GREAT!! Welcome to HotRodders.com!! If you feel the need to prove your dyno results to the members , I am located in Halltown, just 9 short miles from Ash Grove. I drive for O'Reilly Auto Parts and I deliver to Beck's in Ash Grove on Mon.,Tues.,Wed., and Fri. nights!! (just don't meet me this week -- VACATION -- WOO-Hoo!) I would be glad to look at your proof and report what I see with no bias!! If you don't feel that you should have to prove yourself, that is fine also! Personally, I would love to see the parts list for the 302" maybe you could teach some of us old farts a thing or two?! At any rate, I think that this thread has gone as far as it can, constructively!! Oh, I would like to thank those that used their imagination though. Some Very Entertaining Reading!! Indeed!!
Old 02-18-2004, 01:46 PM
Crap, hand me the grinder!

Last journal entry: Back on track
Last photo:

Second...

I second that motion.

Pencilneck314
Old 02-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Short changed on common sense

Last photo:

I have no problems giving the little wipper-snapper another chance. At least he knows enough to be almost convincing.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Clueless Teenager

Last journal entry: Misc.
Last photo:

ACTUALLY HE HAS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL!!!!! If I were you guys I wouldn't believe most of what he said in the first post (I havent read all of what he said). He's been asking me all these questions since last Friday about some engines in my garage and THAT's where he came up with this stupid ****! Plus he's using some of my information. I would like to know who the heck called me too, as that MY phone. I'll let you talk to him, his name is James Small. I'll tell you right now what all I believe or know is true. He did HELP build a 302ci a while ago, but don't remember exactly when. It was NOT by any means 400+ hp I don't think. That phone is MY phone, not his, and SS Computers is MY home business, nothing much. Plus, he's been trying to buy this rolled chevy pickup from another friend, it's not even his yet. The 434ci is his dad's, not his, and he has never even touched it, it's wrapped in surran wrap in his shop. I have the dyno sheets he was going to try and "Pass Off" / modify because it's of my 355ci that I just got done building (my very first engine and I'm proud ) Plus, I don't really know how much he knows about engines, he sounds smart when he talks, but he didn't know what camshaft intake and duration degrees or durations or lift was at all until he asked me. He's a little rich ***** mother ****er that I'm now very mad (still jealous of his money) and pissed off at though. As for you "ConvertablePickupGuy" , it's Convertible, and I'll be at your house in less than 5 minutes.

I think I'll stay on these forums just to piss him off, and I wouldn't be surprised if James stays on here either to see what I say, but who the fu cares.

I'll be posting a topic in General so I can get a good welcome as I've seen that if I make something up I wont get a good welcome, lol. Nice reading about some of you and I'm already looking forward to meeting some of the ones who backed him up. But more so the ones who don't like him
Old 02-18-2004, 06:34 PM

Ahahaha, he posted your phone #... what a goof.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:39 PM
back to action!

Last photo:

i say welcome right now, Skyman. i dont' think anyone took him seriously anyway. it was a good thread, that's for sure. i think half of us could give up the tools and become hollywood scriptwriters, some sure were creative and funny. but the guys who know their engines (i'm not one) could see through all the bs and i'm sure just laughed. i have a buddy who says he's seen a chevy 5-bolt main block. he has tons of crap like that. does anyone ever talk with him? not anymore. he did it to himself. i don't think i could pull a fast one on any of you guys, so why bother? band-camp? i'm still laughing at that one.
Les
Old 02-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Clueless Teenager

Last photo:

Yes he posted my phone number, I had like 5 missed calls and didn't know a freaking single one. He came up to me sweating at school and said "You didn't get any phone calls did you?" From there on I knew what happened, I'm pissed. He's not even home right now, but I'll get even. Oh, and I've been reading some of the other posts, he doesn't have a mossburgh, but he does have a 30-30, and his daddy (G.L. , a REAL good friend of mine) bought it for him. He's all talk and no do if you've ever heard that phrase before.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:52 PM
Crap, hand me the grinder!

Last journal entry: Back on track
Last photo:

What, You're kidding?

Comes as a complete shock to me. And he was such a good boy.....

Pencilneck314
Old 02-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Lets play a little game here.............

I don't think we should believe either one of them....

Let's see how that comes out.

Budget RVs
Old 02-18-2004, 07:05 PM
Clueless Teenager

Last photo:

Lol, don't believe me if you don't want. I don't care. I'm just happy that I finished my first engine and it runs, lol.

Which I thought might work well in this topic even though it was caused by a bunch of bullshi t

I don't care if someone or everyone doesn't believe me because I know what I say is most likely true to a 100% factor. (Unless I'm with my brother, then I tend to embelish to show off to him, I'm a kid, leave me alone, lol)
Old 02-18-2004, 07:29 PM

Same user different user name? phh... I get that on my other board.

Recent Hotrodding Basics posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.