Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hr.com Gathering Update #3
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 02:34 AM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last journal entry: Headers
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Got mine.I have my wife check it out tomorrow.She books hotels all the time at work(UPS),I think we get a discount at about any hotel/motel in the world.We are traveling up to Toledo for the 4th of July anyway.Might bring two cars and drop the Malibu at someones house close by so I do not have to spend all that extra $$$$$$$$$$$$ to get there and back.Who is close???Heck I guess I could park it at an airport in short term parking.Is there an airport close by????

Where is the majority of the Ididots staying?That is where I want to be.My wife did her magic and saved me about $20 to $45 on each night depending on location.The money does not matter to me but where the party is does.Shy away from Motel6 guys unless you want to sleep in someone elses sea mun.If you know what I mean. Man,when I was younger and not married,that was a classy joint with the chicks. We use to book two rooms there for parties too.For some reason the cops always broke it up though.

Last edited by RCastle; 12-30-2004 at 02:49 PM.