Hot Rod Forum banner

Hr.com Gathering Update #3

9K views 98 replies 21 participants last post by  Bad Rat 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
yea i think we are going to have a good time. and dont worry about not having your ride on the road in time just bring your pretty mugs in your daily drivers if you have to. cars would be nice but are not nessasary. so clear your calander and lets have some fun.

wOOt wOOt wOOt!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

#8 · (Edited)
omt, im going to pick an area hotel and reserve a few rooms. i don't know which one yet but i have a good list that i got from the goodguys site i figure that we could meet there. i plan on doing this next month. anyone who wants to get a room at the same hotel can use one of mine (if there are any extra) or you can get your own at the same hotel, or go to another if you want and then just meet up after. the little details like time and stuff can be worked out later on but we will post as much info as possible its tough to do right now because we don't know how many people are seriously going to want to make plans so it will be a little easier once we get a fairly solid head count. we,ll be getting a lot of info on different activities and cruses and things so stay tuned for updates. if you have a specific question you can pm me and i,ll be glad to do what i can to help.

#25 ·
I am definently rumbling in.I carry tools wherever I go,in my Smallblock Emergency kit.Extra wires,butt connectors,eyelets,the works.When it comes time,anyone rolling thru Louisville,we'll form a train.If we break down,we know someone will get us going without needing to get mauled by Jimmy Joe at the Sunoco!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.