Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter System 700 Balancer Mod. 711

13K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  oldcpecdr 
#1 ·
Looking for a service manual for a hunter system 700. Something to show us how to recalibrate this machine. We had to replace the belt and now needs to be recalibrated. Hunter in our area has been absolutely NO HELP. Can someone help out?

#4 ·
DINOSCARS said:
I can take one with my digital camera and send it to you. How do you want me to send it to you? We are new to this web site and I'm not sure how to go about this.
Thanks!

Actually, you can just add a thumbnail picture as an attachment by scrolling down a bit to the section titled "attach files" and then follow the directions from there.

In a while, Chet.

#5 ·
Hunter system 700 model 711

Chet, I cannot get the pictures attached to this message. It is saying that my file is to big. I've worked at it for at least 45 min. doing it several different ways. Is it possible to get your email and I can send them via outlook express? I know I can do it that way.
Kim

#6 ·
Well, I had to wait to get my wife to re-size the picture (she said she had to prune a bit, but what she cut out didn't really affect the main focus. She also saved the original). Man, that was a huge picture. Click on the thumbnail to see this. Wish I knew more for you....

In a while, Chet.

Attachments

#13 ·
Hunter System 700 Wheel Balancer

I have recently aquired a hunter system 700 machine and saw the there maybe a copy of it floating around here. I need a copy if possible. My area hunter rep could not help. I called him on a tire changing machine and he never saw one of my models in his life. He was probably still in diapers at the time mine was made.

Thanks
Phil

Email is tompkinspo66@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.