Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hydroboost on a 1969 Camaro
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:53 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hydoboost/ rearend!!!

It has a willwood mastercylinder on it. It came with the system It has a large capicity in the front that goes to the rear , the rear half works the front. I have checked everything. I had a buddy for mine who was out of work( hesaid he was a mechanic) Ha!! I jacked it up and was checking the brakes out. And Low and behold I heard the rearend make a noise, That DumbA&& was changing the oil in the rear end. I have a rear grtill on it with a drain plug. He draind the fluid out, got a phone call and forgot to put the synthetic oil back in it!!! It is and Original 1969 12 bolt!! I think I ruined it!! I think thats the draging I was feeling!! I'm sick!!! Im fixing to tear it down and see what all it ruined!! I'm sick!! and I want to ring his neck!!! Thats the last time I help a friend out!! I'm sure this is going to cost me a grand or so!!! Live and Learn My Brothers!!! Live and Learn!! O yea he was a Gm ase certified Mechanic!!!