Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hydrogen Burning Engine, no gas storage...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Hates: Liver. Loves: Diesel

Last wiki edit: How to find cheap parts
Last journal entry: 1999-2001: Getting it on the road
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by moontanker
At 35 it appears you are a real genius.Could I ask you why the air Force has all the equipment and aircraft currently running on hh2 and why all the dead that have made this process work for over 40 years.At 35 you seem to not know that alot of physics laws are changing allmost daily and to keep up takes alot of staff.Then I must ask,Can man fly?I beleive as many must in order for man to go forward all ideas must be recognised and accepted,the only way for us to go forward.Ever seen the first computer?Auto?airplane?Lots of people argued these things would not work...............
I thought I'd reply to your private message here since there are some things that will help the thread.

First of all, the air force is using hydrogen as a fuel, NOT water. Hydrogen IS a fuel. Water isn't.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a genius, but... wait, actually - yeah I would.

If you start getting into urban myths about how people died once they invented free energy, I'm going to drive to wherever you are and slap you. They argued that man couldn't fly because of religion, not physics. The main opponent to aeronautics was the Christian church. But the airplane was based on physical fact and provable science. The magic water car is contrary to the laws of physics.

Sorry, but a PhD in physics and mechanical engineering kinda trumps your fairy tale free energy.