Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Garage - Tools (
-   -   hydrolic floor jack (

danny432 06-23-2013 04:38 PM

hydrolic floor jack
i would like to thank killeratrod for his quick reply.but i quess i ask my question wrong.what i need to know about is the small square piece that connects the handle sleeve to the pump plunger on a hydrolic floor jack that the nut and bolt go through.sorry that i am knew at this but at 61 maybe i`ll learn.thanks again.

killeratrod 06-23-2013 04:43 PM

on my jack it looks like pressed in round stock. Maybe if you post a picture of it we can help you better.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.