Hot Rod Forum banner

I admit, I'm new

4K views 59 replies 13 participants last post by  WayOutCat 
#1 ·
Well whats up guys?This is something new for me.I dont usually join into message boards, but I am hoping you all can help me out with any questions.I'm 18 and still on the road of learning about cars.I do love chevy's if you can not tell by the name.So if you guys wanna talk just go ahead and post it. bye bye

#3 ·
Johnny, that make 5-6 ofem, just some of the other gals don't show up to often.

Welcome Chevygirl, I am meeee, ok not really I'm someone else.

I'm The odd one of the group, I'm trouble nothing but trouble, do a bit of bodywork too. If you gotz the question I gotz the answers or at least a quick humerous rebuttle. Just ask what you want to know my dear and it wil be answerd by one of us.

HK

#6 ·
Thankx guys for the open arms.Dont worry I wont be confused with others =o) I try to make myself stand out.But I am sure I will have plenty of questions.Still learning about the cars but determined to know everything/I just need suggestions on the best quality items.Yup now its 3 already in my first day! Well talk to you guys soon.

#7 ·
They all seem to be so young (their words), coincidence?, perhaps I too sceptical for my own good?

At any rate welcome aboard! How about a pic?

#10 ·
Originally posted by Chevygirl18:
<strong>Well whats up guys?This is something new for me.I dont usually join into message boards, but I am hoping you all can help me out with any questions.I'm 18 and still on the road of learning about cars.I do love chevy's if you can not tell by the name.So if you guys wanna talk just go ahead and post it. bye bye</strong><hr></blockquote>

#13 ·
I'm not confused its a scam.In fact I bet its really another chevelle girl/wolverine girl.
Three personalities what is she Sybil???

Oh,yea I'm 78 monte the annoying Smart *** of the group.I pop in in the middle of posts w/ some pointless nonsense.And start things like "no Topic" and "flirt w/ chevelle girl forum".

#14 ·
78 monte is my arch enemy and opposite personality. I'm night hes day. We compete for the same things and at the end of the day we both sit down and crank the tunage and BS about it, hehe

Yep, we are as opposite as night and day we are...I'm a skinny as a rail and hes got the spare tire to mount, I'm a freak he the ********, can't think of any other but whee bof nid huked on fonickz...eet deedent wurk da ferst tyme...

hehe, hes my buuuuuuddy, hehehehahaha, hes going to be my radio station partner :D

HK :cool:

#17 ·
Chevelle/wolverine(were on to that one)girl would like Ritchie Blackmore too.Perhaps Paul DiAnno would do a show w/ chevelle girl?
Frank Zappa think he's avali....**** forgot.
Anyway is this chevygirl18 really just another chevelle girl personaltie???Wait wasn't that a Howard Stern episode?

#19 ·
Nah, think Chevygirl18 is her own sweet self monte. You'll see next time she comes on. I think I'd know if it was another personality coming out of Chevelle girl...shes got her own style this chevygirl18.

Don't listen to Croz, hes an important fixture here, wouldn't be the same withoutim.

HK

#20 ·
A new bird in the coop. This is a good good thing. And a bow tie babe at that. Wonder where the Mopar Missys and Ford Freuliens and Pontiac Pu... Ok Ok, I'll stop. We do have kids on our laps whilst doing this sometimes.
Welcome to the wrong coast from the right one!

#21 ·
Thanx guys!You are cool, yes I am fiesty.I have been told that many times, and no I am my own self.No other.I am chevygirl, not chevelle girl.No offense or anything, I hope she wouldnt take it in a bad way.But I like being unique and whatnot.Even if you dont offer any advice it is nice to talk to people anyways...work can get boring..such as filing all day..u know you're jealous!

#22 ·
nope not another alter ego of mine but i think if we joined fores chevygirl we could drive these guys to the looney bin although it would be qite a short trip seeing as they're already almost there one more turn of the wernch even but lets give them that one last turn oh yea the site vixen welcomes you im one of the regulars there are a few girls but you hardley ever hear from them they're older for the most part but hey more fun for us i say

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.