Hot Rod Forum banner

i am not a newbie just have been here in quite a while

624 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  4 Jaw Chick 
#1 ·
well my name is rob and i am back in the us finally with a few weeks off yay i have a few projects a 59 f100 w/a 427 in it that is almost done minus a paint job it is done
i drive a 77 f150 on a daily basis it has a 460 and a c-6
i am currently starting my lateest project with the money i made overseas a 68 falcon 2 door prostreet car although i may go full race with it i am not sure yet i am still fabbing out the bodt and chassis right now
i also have a 67 r-code galaxie that is fully restored and in showroom condition it has a dual quad 427 and a/c and all kinds of options it was my fisrst car and my first resto project given to me by my father who's an accomplished mecanic with over 25 years of experince in cars and hotrods so i kknow quite a bit about cars and who i dont know he normally does

#2 ·
Welcome 59f100....little tip for ya if you're gonna post on a regular basis....spell check and punctuation...use 'em, love 'em, live 'em.;) Makes your posts easier to read and you'll get a lot more responses....:p

Again, welcome....check the fridge, there should be a beer in there somewhere.....:D

Chickie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.