Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - I AM SO STUPID !!
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2002, 06:18 PM
Paco's Avatar
Paco Paco is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Texarkana, Arkansas
Posts: 99
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you can get the new rubber from Steele, I think they have a web page, if not, Hemming's Motor News will have their add. They have almost everything dealing with rubber for your car. You could use an aftermarket (S-10)type gasket if you do away with any chrome surround around the glass, and put in a two piece V-butted glass. Most decent glass shops can do this kinda work now. Got a buddy with a '48 Plymouth coupe that is too cool with the V-butt glass, he also removed his side vent windows,it is one super nice car.
Reply With Quote