Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - i can;t believe the way s@#t happens
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 06:31 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Post i can;t believe the way s@#t happens

Hey,

last week i finished outting a sbc 327 in my 88 s10 blazer... it turned out real nice and looked real good... the trucks body was straight and only ahd afew dents..... then as we went to test the truck for the first time i was mvoign the cars so we coudl pull it otu adn i rean my hood over... i ran righ tover the damn thing... but on monday i bought a new ione from a guy down the street, so all that needded was paint. then yesterday i was out with some friends, and i was parked on the curb in some side street and as i was pullign otui this lady comes flying around the turn right before where i was parked and hit me in the left rear side of my car..... now as u can imagine i was and still am incredibly pissed... but the thing that opissed me off more is that the cop totally took teh side of the other lady adn she told me it was my fault (probably cause i m 16 and was with 2 firends) aanyway,

I m probvably gonna end up witht ehcrappy end of the stick on this, and since we don;t have collison insurance on this car i m gonna be stuckign gettign it fixed myslef...

Now for the question ( i m sorry for the story i jsut have to tell somebody)...... Does somebody make like weld in steel body panels? i was thiniing it might not be that bad if i coudl find a panel to weld in to eplace rthe damaged area.....if not, i will post soem pics of the damage, and then maybe somebody who was int eh busoness can tekll me about hwo much it woudl cost to get this fixed....

thanks for any help,
Jordan