Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - i can;t believe the way s@#t happens
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2002, 05:49 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

hey,

dmorris: so far i liek the edelbrock carebeurtaor.. this is the first engine i have built however so i dont; have anything to compare it to

some people told me about a place that sells body parts for cars... lie gm parts at really good pricesl... i can get an entire rear quarter panel from door to rear and going as high as above the window for 371 dollars..... http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...D=2&siteid=809

thas the link.... umm the inner part of teh quarter panel is pretyt messed up ther too though, but i think it might be possible to bend that out to meet up witht enew panel since it only has to meet at he wel points and stuff and doensn;t have to look perfect (the inner part that is)

as for the gas filler neck, there is a rubber hose that connects the gas filler thign to teh gas tank so that wasnt;l harmed, and the area for hte gas filer thign is in the new sheet metal pice.... cehck out that link and hit view illustration on one of the parts and it will show you the whoel thing

thanks for the help,
Jordan