I Give Up Hope Its Good Enough - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum



Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Body - Exterior
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2004, 02:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Iowa
Age: 28
Posts: 78
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I Give Up Hope Its Good Enough

The More Work I Do It Seems The More Problems I Find So Im Just Gonna Spray It How It Sits Hopefully You Cant See Any Of The Inperfections Or Atleast Not To Many.....

    Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2004, 08:16 PM
adtkart@aol.com
 
Last photo:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 3,220
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome to hot rodding. If there are problems that you know are there, YOU definately will see them after it is painted. Who knows if anyone else will see them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2004, 08:19 PM
poncho62's Avatar
Out of the Loop Moderator
 
Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Hanover, Ontario, Canada
Age: 62
Posts: 16,882
Wiki Edits: 5

Thanks: 20
Thanked 254 Times in 207 Posts
might as well........."Get MAACO"
__________________
Ontario Rodders

Budget RVs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2004, 09:39 PM
mikeweyman's Avatar
Member
 

Last journal entry: 2 years later
Last photo:
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: nova scotia canada
Posts: 581
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i'ved been block sanding and pi$$ing around for weeks,i went to shoot it last night and got two coats of base on it and aborted mission for more work on the little piddley things that make a good job a great one.
the guys tell me that you do the best you can do , but then you can't spend forever doing the little flecks in every panel and sooner or later just shoot it. but what i can't see is if you remove 95 percent of all the flaws,how can you knowingly leave the other 5 percent undone.
__________________
"BE ALERT" the world needs more lerts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2004, 01:14 PM
roadmouse's Avatar
Member
 
Last photo:
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Belgium Europe
Age: 54
Posts: 35
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
and this my friend is "where the tough keep on goin'"!
don't give up I know its frustrating but do not give up!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Iowa
Age: 28
Posts: 78
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
well i stayed up all night after i put this post untill like 5am ive got EVERY last damn thing out of it that i can see paint man is comn down wendsday i got everything taped off etc etc im happy about it i think its gonna look great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Recent Body - Exterior posts with photos

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright Hotrodders.com 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.