I Got A Chihuahua :d - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 10:42 PM
banned

Wiki Edits: 0

I Got A Chihuahua :d

Yeah I got one.. this one is 2 years old and it is nice... good temperment, quiet... smart... and it only cost me 250 bucks because they needed to give it a good home.... the girl moved out and she can't afford it. It's healthy and all... I wish I had a digital camera to take pictures
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2003, 10:57 PM
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS

Have you had him stoned yet? I remember putting the cat in a duffel bag.......

Of course, we also watched two cats racing around the shower with the water running (in opposite directions!). They never pi$$ed in the tub again though.
Old 08-09-2003, 11:00 PM
banned

nope havent got her stoned.

my mom has already told me not to LOL...
Old 08-10-2003, 11:30 AM

Last photo:

Ive never had one, but arnt most of those dogs, mean? or is that a rumor?
Old 08-10-2003, 12:57 PM
banned

this one isn't mean...

some of them can be..
Old 08-10-2003, 01:01 PM

Last photo:

my cousin had one that liked to like my junk...
Old 08-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Blue Oval Finatic

Last photo:

Good Luck with your new little pal Stoned!

Jacob
Old 08-10-2003, 01:18 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by nightrain_rod
Good Luck with your new little pal Stoned!

Jacob
Just dont let it lick your junk.
Old 08-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Proud American

Quote:
Originally posted by BstMech
Have you had him stoned yet? I remember putting the cat in a duffel bag.......

Of course, we also watched two cats racing around the shower with the water running (in opposite directions!). They never pi$$ed in the tub again though.
Now thats real smart. Why the hell would you go and do something so stupid as get your animals stoned. You have a choice if you want to turn your brain into oatmeal but your animal does not. Just look what it's done for you stoned pup. Do you think it's going to do your pets any good. Those animals depend on you for their health and safety, would you do that kind of stupid **** to your kids.I hope not.So what makes you think it's o.k. to do it to your animals.
You know in some states animal cruelty is a felony.
Stoned in your other post you are telling us all how much you have learned over the past few months, how about adding: thinking before you act and using some commonsence.
Bstmech, we are all trying to help stoned pup get back on the straight and narrow so why not keep the stupid ideas to yourself. Tom

Last edited by straight6nova67; 08-11-2003 at 07:25 AM.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:01 AM
banned

Actually tom... First off weed has done me no harm.. Drinking has done me alot of harm, but weed just allowed me to get through some of those tough days. My brain is not oatmeal...

As for the dog... well let me tell you this. Some animals (like my one friends cat) will chase the smoke.

Am I going to force my little dog to get stoned? NO
Am I probably going to smoke weed with the dog present... at some point
If the dog starts to chase the smoke trying to breath it in I'm not giong to stop it... but in no way am I going to force the little dog to get stoned.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:45 PM
American Madd Man

Last photo:

My number one partner and cruisin buddy has five of the little darlings. Try laying on the floor or out on the grass with those burrowing, hyper, fiesty like rat dogs. They are too fun!
Old 08-11-2003, 04:54 PM
BLACK BEAST

Last photo:

Its about time u get a dog david. Now you have a friend to talk to...lol
Old 08-11-2003, 05:21 PM
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS

You know, I was sitting here thinking about your responce Tom and you're out of line. I mean, if we were standing around shooting the bull and you said something like that to me (at least how I interpreted it), you would be choking on your teeth right about now.

I'm really at a loss for words at the moment, but you obviously aren't. I'm sorry you're still upset about the verdict in your barnyard sodomy case. I take it that's how you found out about animal cruelty being a felony in your state? You're supposed to love your animals, not LOVE them. Was your responce part of a political agenda?

Stoney, your mind is not oatmeal, you're just a typical teenager (we've all been there). Remember, that the guy that suggested it is, has a staight six in his Nova. That goes to show you that some people start out with oatmeal to begin with.
Old 08-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Proud American

Well, I thought I had made myself pretty clear. Not only do you give stupid advice but you must have trouble reading as well.
I did not say stoned pup's brain was oatmeal, what I said was, quote [ you have a choice if you want to turn your brain into oatmeal but your animal does not]. Quite frankly I don't give a damn if stoned pup or anyone else smokes weed if thats what they choose to do. I have no doubt that it destroys brain cells and if thats what they choose to do then so be it. But you have no right to do it to an animal, either directly by stuffing them in a duffel bag or indirectly by letting them hang out in the same room that your getting high in.
No there is no political agenda here. I just don't like to see any living being (animal or human) get abused simply for some morons personal amusement. Although your remarks don't surprise me I was hoping you could come up with something a little better than amusing little insults and hollow threats. How impressive. ( just how old are you anyway).But then again what could I expect from someone who finds getting some helpless animal stoned as good way to spend an afternoon.
Tom
Old 08-12-2003, 01:42 AM
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS

Quote:
Originally posted by straight6nova67
You have a choice if you want to turn your brain into oatmeal but your animal does not. Just look what it's done for you stoned pup.
My comprehension is just fine, explain what you wrote above. You're right, you did make yourself pretty clear. I got the point pretty good.

I wasn't making 'hollow threats', I was merely speaking hypothetically. I try to talk to people on here as if we were face to face, that being the only scenario that came to mind. Haven't you ever had to tell someone to 'shut their mouth before you do'? That's what your first post invoked. In your second post, you make it sound like I said "I remember just yesterday when I put the cat in a duffelbag......" . Again, I either take that as your comprehension sucks, or that you had a political pupose. You're the one who started this, you could have kept your mouth shut. Obviously you chose to speak your opinion where it wasn't valued or wanted.

Actually who knows, maybe in a hypothetical situation you would be standing in a puddle of pi$$ while I slapped you around a little.

That should be all the typing you'll get out of me (Insert 'stroking motion' smiley here .

Sorry Stoney for sending your thread to the dump like this.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.