Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I had my doors blown-off by a Ricer

20K views 177 replies 73 participants last post by  1BAD80 
#1 ·
I was taking my BB 73 Vette for a final run before I put it away for the winter a ricer pulled up beside me at the lights and he kept on teasing me So I figure I would blow the doors of this silly little ricer with his fart pipe and all. The light changed green and I nailed the monster I did spin the wheels a bit But that ricer dug in and man did he run he basically left me in the dust. The horror I guess our old technology just can keep up. The horror the horror. Hats off to the young crowd I guess it's their turn now. Oh well I guess I will go home and get drunk. The Horror the horror

#153 ·
should i say this for everyone.. im not trying to be an *** but..
You obviously don't need to try, it comes naturally.
I was not aware of the fact that Skylines were not made in the USA, they used to be made here, that is why I was asking.
Thank you to those who took the time to answer a simple question in a civil manner.

#158 ·
you know what moby.. i was specificly talking to you.. i was talking to everyone.. who here really gives a crap about where when howmuhc a skyline is.. its jab crap to me..

and the reason i said who cares is because this subject is going retarted with everyone arguing about ricers..

Nos

#162 ·
oh,love them plastic,disposable ricers!

damn ricers!!Now,it is indeed a sad,grim day when a 16 year old kid showers a '94 celica with stckers,silly rear spoilers[funny how ricers are front wheel drive] a new air cleaner and a crappy,2 foot chrome muffler attachment and thinks he's just hot rodded a car.it may be even sadder if all sorts of money was dropped into it to actually make the plastic,ugly thing faster!! they may be lighter,and even sometimes quicker.....but there's no art to their design,no beauty to their sound,and not a hope in the world of ever coming close to matching the torque,power,or hellish growl of an american v-8.We may be a dying breed,but let's die DAMNED hard!!

#163 ·
I Like your reply Burn,, I Hate those Ricers,, they are JUNK to me.. Funny looking fart sounding HUGE Muffler, it appears the muffler is as large as the Monkey motor under their hoods. And Die? I am going to keep my 80 Camaro Running my 350 for as long as I live, and when I see those Ricers on the road, they look at me funny, but I tell you,, My car sounds TONS Better, with the Engine having a REAL Muscle sound, compared to the that Sick Sounding Fart sounding so called muffler.

Juice,

#165 ·
Nos, you say the car is bad, Explain pls.

Nos, you say it is bad, in which way? Does the engine run at all? And if so, how good. What part of the car needs help?

I know someone who has LOTS of parts for that model car, I bought Many parts to bring back the Z28 look.

Let me know..

Juice,

You can email me at , Juicer28@yahoo.com

Later.

#166 ·
its bad *** as in.. its sweet.. sounds loud with the flowmasters exhaust hes got.. most part he needs is to fix the rust one small parts of the car.. like by the corner of the doors.. and i think he needs some interrior work.. like a headliner.. and he also needs a z28 round emblem that goes on the door panel..

The 350 hes got sounds good.. but when he drives it up a hill .. and turns around .. he stalls-out (Dies).. ither he cant drive it.. or the timing is off.. what do u think.. im thinking ther timing is off

Nos

#167 ·
Do you people that are posting all this crap "i hate ricers, all their fart pipes, spoilers, etc" realize that not all of the import scene is about that stuff. There are a lot of import cars that will blow the doors off most of the people on this site that talk crap all the time. Why can't hotrodders (all of us , import guys included) just respect each other and give them credit for what they have accomplished? Also if you don't care about whats being discussed in this post......THEN DON'T READ IT. Why bother posting this crap like "who cares about imports", if it's being discussed in the post then obviously somebody does!

#170 · (Edited)
Hey i have respect for the ricers that get under there own hood do some mods to the engine.I dont like the cars that have a ground effects kit and some decals and a coffe can exhaust and say they are fast.Half the ricers at school won't even think about playin,even if they are told they can get a 30 mph rollin start.Any ways i think that they are ugly, but hey give respect where its deserved.

NEW MOVIE TITLE "SLOW AND THE FRUSTRATED"

#176 ·
Ok a buddy of mine told me that an import is called a ricer. Why are so many of you surprised that a ricer can blow the doors off an old vette. Come on guys a modern light weight supercharged import will blow the doors off any old rusty tired rotting American car. Wake-up and smell the roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.