I hate ricers - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2008, 02:15 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

ricer's annoy me

Have you ever noticed that if you talk to ricer he has a friend who lives nowhere's near you that has a JDM that does the quarter in the low nines i'm not talkin about true import tuners so don't get p@#ed or if they drive some rusty import with a fart can they "work's" been done to it? this has happened to me twice same story different cars, if i hear one more i'm gonna pounce. one more thing before i continue if someone comes on here bashin me i'm gonna assume that you're a ricer not a tuner.Anyhow true story when i worked at shults a ricer came to work there didn't like me cuse i'm a domestic fan well anyhow he had a rusty integra with a fartcan with "work" done to it i was drivin my olds 98 at the time, he called me out i said OK you just wanna race for fun no money? he said oh no i wanna race for cash, i said OK how does $300 sound? he said OK. Well it was his last week at the shop so we established that when he came to pick up his check we would finalize on when we would go to the strip well he came up to get his check and he did'nt say one word to me or look at me but after work i standin by my car havin a smoke lettin it warm up and he went through the parkin lot by me with his G/F and revved on me, I just smiled at him.

Advertisement

Last edited by domesticsrule; 11-09-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2008, 02:27 PM
too many toys,not enough money

Last wiki edit: Garage heating Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 13

To me "po-ta-toe,po-ta-toe,po-ta-toe,"always sounded better than "boom, boom,thhbbbbtttttt,booom, booom, thhhhbbbbtttt".

IMHO!!
Old 11-09-2008, 02:29 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT71c-10
To me "po-ta-toe,po-ta-toe,po-ta-toe,"always sounded better than "boom, boom,thhbbbbtttttt,booom, booom, thhhhbbbbtttt".

IMHO!!
i'm sorry but i'm buzzed so i don't understand

Last edited by domesticsrule; 11-09-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:37 PM

The exhaust of a cammed up domestic V-8 sounds like your saying po-ta-toe, po-ta-toe fast at idle, a fart-canned up ricer sounds like tttthhhhbbbb, booom, booom,thhhhhbbbbtttt, the boom, boom is the stereo, the thhhhbbbbttt is that annoying sound out of the exhaust.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:37 PM
1976 Ranchero GT

Last journal entry: Almost time for the first drive!
Last photo:

I like all things with a motor! Imports included.
I know what your saying about the ricers though.. Only they don't just drive imports. I have seen to many (riced out) mustangs and camaros!
You know what I am talking about too. V6. Huge wing, ground effects, heavy sparkly wheels. Lots of money put in the wrong places.

A lot of the really fast import guys will have a stock looking car that you (or the cops) would never expect to blow your doors off.. The money is under the hood where it should be.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:40 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT71c-10
The exhaust of a cammed up domestic V-8 sounds like your saying po-ta-toe, po-ta-toe fast at idle, a fart-canned up ricer sounds like tttthhhhbbbb, booom, booom,thhhhhbbbbtttt, the boom, boom is the stereo, the thhhhbbbbttt is that annoying sound out of the exhaust.
OOOH Ok so like BAAAAAAA m BAAAAAAA m BAAAAAA
Old 11-09-2008, 02:45 PM

Yea, yea just don't forget the boom, boom. Or did you just have the stereo off! LOL!
Yours sounds like it must have a newer exhaust than mine sounds like, or had a professional install it (no exhaust leaks ).LOL!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:10 PM
turbo lag......yeeeeehaaaaaaw

Last photo:

I know exactly what your talking about wierdbeard. I see those mustangs and camaros around here all the time. I built a supra that i tried to keep as stock looking for smog reasons. The only thing I couldnt hide was the 3.5" exhaust. Its the only car I ever regret selling. I have seen plenty on fast imports. The real ones are mostly in the valley where if you run 12's your too slow.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by domesticsrule
Have you ever noticed that if you talk to ricer he has a friend who lives nowhere's near you that has a JDM that does the quarter in the low nines i'm not talkin about true import tuners so don't get p@#ed or if they drive some rusty import with a fart can they "work's" been done to it? this has happened to me twice same story different cars, if i hear one more i'm gonna pounce. one more thing before i continue if someone comes on here bashin me i'm gonna assume that you're a ricer not a tuner.Anyhow true story when i worked at shults a ricer came to work there didn't like me cuse i'm a domestic fan well anyhow he had a rusty integra with a fartcan with "work" done to it i was drivin my olds 98 at the time, he called me out i said OK you just wanna race for fun no money? he said oh no i wanna race for cash, i said OK how does $300 sound? he said OK. Well it was his last week at the shop so we established that when he came to pick up his check we would finalize on when we would go to the strip well he came up to get his check and he did'nt say one word to me or look at me but after work i standin by my car havin a smoke lettin it warm up and he went through the parkin lot by me with his G/F and revved on me, I just smiled at him.
OMG kill me now...
Old 11-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Hydrogen Burning Engine, YES !

Last photo:

Ricers take it on the bum ps

Just HAVE to join the hate ricers club, cause I do.
They don't call'em ricers for nothing, hope they got plenty cash to replace that ricebox engine every year or so.
I wish they throw some money my way, I need it, I mean putting it into Hotwheel $0.99 designs is beyond wasting money. Bump the curb ? That'll cost you $5000 per wheel. But given most of the cities are bumps, potholes and ugly roads, they pay with their A__ for it.
You can't take it to the track, it will not last 5min. in top speed, it's ugly as hell and they ALL look the SAME, so what's the point ???
Fart Can is the same as putting a broken plastic cup in your bicycle's spikes to make the noise to get the look, 12y.o. stupid kids (I was one but I grew up). I'll keep my Sleeper comfy ride for the city thank you.
Once I am rich enough to race, I'll build one just for that purpose.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Blowin' it

Last wiki edit: Choosing a trailer
Last journal entry: Running again...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Jaw Chuck
OMG kill me now...

I was thinking the same thing! Another hate thread against ricers, tuners, or whatever your heart desires to call them.

Jason
Old 11-09-2008, 10:58 PM

Last photo:

crap i know where this is goin, to the dump

Last edited by domesticsrule; 11-09-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Living At The Speed Of Life

Last photo:

Quote:
You also have yourself categorized with that screen name.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:25 AM
uninteresting default message

Last wiki edit: Working with chromed bolts
Last journal entry: A couple of pics of the car
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Quote:

Old 11-10-2008, 04:44 AM

Last photo:

Does this count as a ricer?????? Click here LoL

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.