Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodders' Lounge (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodders-lounge/)
-   -   I have been driving the Gran Sport to work. (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/i-have-been-driving-gran-sport-work-231784.html)

MARTINSR 04-12-2013 10:49 PM

I have been driving the Gran Sport to work.

Poor Marge has a problem with her carb, I think it's gastrointestinal. Carb or fuel pump, I don't know but I haven't been able to dive in and I "had" (it's torture) to take the Gran Sport to work this past week. It's the only real driving I have done with it and I am getting REAL use to it. :D I know Marge sees me drive out in his hot babe with the topless red dress on and she feels bad but a man's got to do what he's got to do. :mwink: Anyway, I LOVE the sound of this car. After driving Marge all this time hearing something like the music this car makes is really catching my ear. This video does it no justice in person it sounds just like trumpets, and cruising it is just perfect! Anyway, the smoke like weirdness of the video is not smoke out of the pipes just so you know.

And I have to say I am loosing the "OH MY GOD DON'T GET NEAR MY CAR" feeling, I am just enjoying it.

Click on the picture below.

Brian

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps093dbb54.jpg

69 widetrack 04-12-2013 11:07 PM

Okay Brian, I had about enough, your driving your car today and it's snowing out here...are you trying to rub it in?...LOL. Beautiful car Brian.

Ray

tech69 04-12-2013 11:16 PM

you're supposed to polish the bumper AFTER putting Marge in neutral and pushing her off a cliff with the Gran Sport. C'mon Martin, you don't want to be polishing it up twice now do you?

That car sounds and looks good. nice!

MARTINSR 04-12-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tech69 (Post 1665849)
you're supposed to polish the bumper AFTER putting Marge in neutral and pushing her off a cliff with the Gran Sport. C'mon Martin, you don't want to be polishing it up twice now do you?

I still love my Marge, I think I can talk her into a "special" relationship with the Gran Sport. :mwink:

Brian

MARTINSR 04-12-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69 widetrack (Post 1665843)
Okay Brian, I had about enough, your driving your car today and it's snowing out here...are you trying to rub it in?...LOL. Beautiful car Brian.

Ray

I was going to put the top down but it's a bit dirty so I am going to wash it tomorrow so I have to wait until then. :evil:

Brian

69 widetrack 04-12-2013 11:29 PM

I shoveled snow.

MARTINSR 04-12-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69 widetrack (Post 1665854)
I shoveled snow.

LOLOL, dead pan....I shoveled show. LOLOL Thanks for the laugh, I'm sorry you had to darn it. But enjoy it, I wish we got a little around here for the beauty of it. The grass is always greener.....or whiter as the case may be.

Brian

69 widetrack 04-12-2013 11:35 PM

Thought you'd get a kick out of that...at my expense...Seriously, I feel like the kid that went to the Birthday Party and was the only one that didn't get a Goody Bag...LOL

Ray

John long 04-12-2013 11:45 PM

Martin, Didn't you go by a school on your way home from work,:evil::D:welcome::drunk:

40grit

MARTINSR 04-13-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John long (Post 1665862)
Martin, Didn't you go by a school on your way home from work,:evil::D:welcome::drunk:

40grit

I would take the photo but it was my challenge and I can't. And by the way it's been quite some time since you were 40. :evil:

Brian:thumbup:

thinwhiteduke 04-13-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John long (Post 1665862)

40grit

Haha, I was gonna ask him the same thing!!!

Duke

John long 04-13-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTINSR (Post 1665867)
I would take the photo but it was my challenge and I can't. And by the way it's been quite some time since you were 40. :evil:

Brian:thumbup:

True, but i have always been abrasive. :D

The Sonic is behind a school. If nobody beats me to it, I will try to move this challenge on Monday night.

sedanbob 04-13-2013 01:03 PM

Brian, Car looks and sounds great - I can see how you would get used to that!

Ray, Sorry you had to shovel snow while hearing about Brian driving his car (and considering putting the top down!!!)

On another forum, we heard from one guy all winter long about how nice the weather was in Florida, with cruises every weekend throughout the winter months. Funny how he never bragged about how hot and humid it was, or how big the insects were, every summer!

69 widetrack 04-13-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedanbob (Post 1666017)
Brian, Car looks and sounds great - I can see how you would get used to that!

Ray, Sorry you had to shovel snow while hearing about Brian driving his car (and considering putting the top down!!!)

On another forum, we heard from one guy all winter long about how nice the weather was in Florida, with cruises every weekend throughout the winter months. Funny how he never bragged about how hot and humid it was, or how big the insects were, every summer!

We're actually quite fortunate up here in the Winter months, the insects are quite a bite smaller then and don't need to chain children and small barn yard animals to the patio furniture...LOL.

Ray

Too Many Projects 04-13-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTINSR (Post 1665851)
I still love my Marge, I think I can talk her into a "special" relationship with the Gran Sport. :mwink:

Brian

Be careful, 3 ways rarely work out well.......http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...aughing005.gif