Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - i have a genuine concerne. need some input.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Die standin' up

Last journal entry: geezer69 nova 63
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

thats a start thanks guys. kinda my thinkin rite now too. i know theres members here who live in those states. theres a few usin it bet. they mite not want to say. thats ok. i can see why not.i have pain all the time. i got bout 7-8 disc that are still good. and bout the same number of vertabre that didnt get fractured. im not whinin guys. . it sux. i cant take pain meds. ive tried em all. lost my grandson to pain meds. long story and not plesant. his dad a year later.maby they just freak me out cause of that when i start feelin em. i do hate em and the dr that gave a 20 year old boy 3 dangerous drugs and not one thing wrong with him.a month later another kid dead. a friend of my grandson. same drugs, same dr. this was in houston tex.i can see how a person would try the weed. i did back in the 60's late but it wasnt my thing. just ate a lot.lol . couldnt see any use for it really. even stinks and best i member taste like crap too. im readin things like not smokin it for relief. just takin the parts that do seem to help and just usin that part. surely theres nothin wrong with that. im not ready to jump on the wagon for weed at the corner store. and what about the claims of curin cancer and even preventin it maby. is any of that true?