Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - i have a genuine concerne. need some input.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

I have never heard of weed curing cancer. I do have friends that do the medical weed thing, it is the lesser of 3 evils, IMO. Booze, pills, or weed? Sure, there are some that claim it is for medical, but there are also the people that like a few beers or cocktails daily or occasionally. Difference? I don't see much difference. I drink about 12 beers a year, about ever other year I may kill a fifth of tequila with friends. I smoke about 3-4 joints a year, making a joint last about 5 days though. The beers, when the weather hits hot here, I kill a beer every now and then. The smoke, when I get restless. It calms me. My Dad was sickly before he died, no appetite, not a lot to live for, retired, emphysema, he liked his whiskey. Smoking a little weed kept him going for awhile, kept up his appetite and relaxed him. I know of a few cancer patients that life was easier for them when they had some weed to get them through the nausea of treatments. IMO, it's natural, it has a use, the good Lord put it on this earth. Propaganda aside, there is a desire for humans to ease their anxieties, pain, or just to catch a buzz. It feels good. Legalize the stuff, make penalties for providing it to kids just like the penalties for providing alcohol. Millions upon millions can be made taxing the stuff, put the cartels out of business or at least slow them down. Make some good farmer a nice living, spread the wealth by allowing them to grow a few hundred plants yearly. The money stays in this country, not in Mexico where it fuels funds for killing. There will still be the heroin, meth and cocaine but I believe it would make a huge impact in their funding if pot was legal in this country. I am now awaiting the bashing that will come for my opinions, I am being honest here and really don't care what others think about my opinion of this. It's not for everyone but at the same time, it's here and not going away, it should be used in a way to make this country step ahead in funding for schools, medical, seniors, wherever there is a need.
Bad Rat (11-23-2012)