Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - I need an Air Regulator for my Compressor- Help!
View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2006, 05:36 PM
SteveU SteveU is offline
Registered User
Last photo:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mich
Posts: 166
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check out Eaton compressors site, they have 2 different regulators, 1/2" and 3/4" the 1/2" is $60 & the 3/4" is around $80. I have the 3/4" model on mine & get plenty of flow, changed everything over to type V fittings & noticed a big difference by doing that. Comparing these to the type M I had before is like comparing the barrel opening on a .357 to a .22. Get some of the type V fittings if you don't have them allready. They have the added advantage in that the type M fittings will also work with the type V quick connects but not vice versa. Your Quincy 5hp should be plenty, my Eaton is a 5hp single stage & is all I need as it will pump up & shut off while running a cheap (read airhog) 6" DA sander or 1/2" impact.
Good Luck,
Reply With Quote