Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - I need some oppinions
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 01:08 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Buy a cheap dependable car. The key words are cheap & dependable. This will get you to and from work. Buy reasonably priced clothes but dress well. Shop for bargains, and check out garage sales in wealthier neighborhoods. This will get you better clothes for very little money. This will get you a better job if you dress the part. Invest money into a small house that is a fixer upper but not to the point you cannot do the work. (paint, wallpaper, landscaping, etc.) This way you can build up equity in the house and make a profit on down the line and you can work your way up into a better home, better car, better job. Put the money where you can get the most back out of it. Buying an expensive sports car will be money down the drain. Also invest in a spell checker because at going on 17 years old if you can't spell any better than that on your resume someone will beat you out on the job altogether.

Quote:
in my carees class
Quote:
spending the magority
Quote:
a small effetioncy Apt
Quote:
buy cheep food
Quote:
be a newer modle
Quote:
anyone have an oppinion
By the way I am not making fun of anyone but when I was in school spelling was always kind of high on the list of priorities. Although some people have problems spelling others have a heck of a time deciphering what is typed by bad spellers. Not only that but the Spell Check button is only two to the right of the Submit Reply button so there is really no excuse. Just a small tip.

Kevin