Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - i need suggestion for suspension
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:30 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

i need suggestion for suspension

i have a little problem with my car suspension... i just recently bought a 68 falcon and ever since i bought it, its been only me that is in the car while the car is moving so i didnt notice anything wrong with my suspension. but the other day two of my friends got in the car with me decide to go for a cruise, unfortunately we didnt get very far. as soon as the car move my tires were scratching against body frame... i got out and look and the car just sank all the way to my tires... and not only that, while im driving by myself and if i go over bumps my tire hits against the body frame also

therefore, do you guys have any recommendation on what i need as far as brand or size or suspension kit? i am totally clueless about suspensions and i want me a nice smooth ride with no tire scratching the frame when i run over bumps and of course to be able to have other people in the car with me...

p.s. does it matter what axles i have when it comes to getting suspension? because the guy i bought it from said the front and back axles come from two different type of car