Hot Rod Forum banner

i need to take leave

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Kevin45 
#1 ·
im not sure if anyone on here remembers me but i used to be on this board almost every day untill i joined the military. i feel a little out of place coming in here and talking when i havnt shown my face for so long(kindof like highschool reunions). the problem is every time i get a chance to start back on the site i get orders to some godawfull detatchment. Im a crew cheif on the U-2 dragonlady and it seems they would rather keep me at work all the time then give me time to sleep, much less get on the net and talk about engines for hours at a time. sure i have days off--but those are reserved for the woman and sleep. How am i supposed to find time for the other woman(camaro) in my life. if only the days were longer. no wait then theyd make me stay at work longer--i just cant win!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
cranknrods said:
im not sure if anyone on here remembers me but i used to be on this board almost every day untill i joined the military. i feel a little out of place coming in here and talking when i havnt shown my face for so long
First of all: Thank you for being where you are!

Next, stop by whenever you can! Sit a spell and listen and talk about all the latest projects and the hopes and dreams of those projects that are on hold.

ENJOY!!!

#6 ·
screamin---a gun ship--hydro troop--C-130.........humm?? i only have one hydro system and i work long hours. im also a hydro troop in a way but im more like a crew cheif with hydro training.
dont ask me why-i quess theydidnt think i had enuff work to do as it was. ok i gotta ask. do you have a pic of the gun. i gotta see PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE:drool: oh yeah and whats the chances you could score me a used cartridge/case from that bad boy. ill trade you it for a pogo :thumbup: JK.

#7 ·
LOL...which gun ..the 25MM 40MM or the 105MM...or the new 30MM Ive got tons of brass from all 3 (the 30MM comming late 2005) Just tell me where to send it.....im not sure i can send it in the mail though....

Heres some video This has been floting around for a while...this was afghanistan Nov 2001

EDIT....is my avitar showing up

#9 ·
Hey Screamin....I watched the video but what is the guy saying at the end of the explosion. It sounds like he say "go" then something else. Also have you seen the video clip called the Flying Angel? It shows a gunship throwing out the tracers or whatever they are called and the smoke from them and the engines looks like angels wings. Pretty cool.

Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.