Hot Rod Forum banner

I Think Someone Doesn't Like Me. (3rd tire problem)

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  chlsnk 
#1 ·
To catch you guys up. My last week of classes, back in April, I had a tire go down on me after I left the campus. About 4 days later I came out to the college parking lot and another tire was almost flat.

Today I got in my car and I felt something as soon as I pulled out of my spot, thump, thump, thump. Man what the hell, I stopped and got out of my car and a giant bolt was stuck in my tire. Nothing like changing a tire when you could be going home.

That's not the kind of bolt that's usually laying around a nice paved college parking lot. My tire problems seem to common to be coincidental. So I started thinking; who hates me? Who have I probably pissed off to the point that they want to make my day more difficult? I've got a suspect, I started hanging out with a girl not long before my tire problems started. And guess who has an ex that's kinda gone off the deep end after she broke up with him? And he takes classes at the same campus her and I do. It's a small campus so he's probably seen her in my car once or twice.

I'll leave out other details to keep this "short" but guess who's getting pissed off?
----------->
yea me.

I'm not going to do anything about this until I'm 100% positive who it is, if it is anyone. I really hope it's just bad luck on my part, but if it isn't I'll make the old saying paybacks a b**ch look like and understatement.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a tire to double plug.

See less See more
#2 ·
A bolt that size shouldn't puncture your tire unless it was sharpened to a point. Have a look when you get it out.

I wouldn't depend on a plug with a hole that size......put a patch inside.......I wouldn't trust that tire anymore.

#3 ·
poncho62 said:
A bolt that size shouldn't puncture your tire unless it was sharpened to a point. Have a look when you get it out.

I wouldn't depend on a plug with a hole that size......put a patch inside.......I wouldn't trust that tire anymore.

Hey Poncho, my dad had a 3/8" allen wrench inside one of his tires a few years ago. Seeing that bolt pucture a tire on the burnout king's car... well, it doesn't suprise me at all :rolleyes: ...

In a while, Chet.

#11 ·
chlsnk said:
I'm sorry I fail at fourm life. I subscribed to it a few months ago I saw it at the bottem of the page as a related thread.

Everyone use me as an example LOOK AT THE LAST POSTING DATE! :thumbup:
3 yrs, 7 months, 4 days, 23 hrs......but, who's counting?
At least I got to have my daily chuckle.... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.