I thought of a new way to really piss off tailgaters. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2004, 01:04 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I thought of a new way to really piss off tailgaters.

I was doing 65 in a 50mph construction zone on the highway yesterday and this black woman was so close to my bumper I couldn't see her head lights. Hitting my brakes would only deter her for a few moments then she would get right back on my bumper. Then an idea came to me, hold the windshield washer squirters on. My Honda shoots that stuff out like a fire hose and after about 10 seconds she had to turn her wipers on and after 20 she dropped back to stay out of the spray, and she stayed back there. Thought I would share with you guys.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2004, 01:10 PM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

even better, put oil in your washer reservoir, that'll really slow them down.
Old 09-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Tazz

Last photo:

I just slow down.......

and let them go around, then they are somebody elses problem. Sure it pisses them off but now I don't have to look at them and they arn't trying to push me anymore. I do the speed limit or a little better but don't play in traffic with the ideots that are out there. Some of these people are to stupid to continue to live with the rest of us and they kill them selves and other's too. You go ahead and squirt water at them and I'll let them pass, really pisses them off to have to slow down to stay off my bumper anyway.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!
Old 09-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Carburetor
Last journal entry: Clean up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

yup, I do that too, doubly good since I have front and back washers on my jeep. My favorite is when somebody comes up behind me and rides me with their brights on. Use the electric side mirrors to turn flat to the reflection angle and bounce it right back at them.

K
Old 09-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last journal entry: Headers
Last photo:

Heres two I learned while driving for a local courier service,if you need over into another lane,as if getting on a ramp or something like that,find a nice new car and start to merge just a little,for the most part they will slow and allow you in.I did not really do that too often as it was a little easier to use a signal,but there a alot of a-holes here.Another good one that i still use is this,iuf someone in another vehicle is mad at you for whatever the reason,they start screaming like a lunatic and shaking their fist,simply SMILE and WAVE to them.Not the one finger salute,just a friendly hello wave.It wlii drive them nuts.
Old 09-12-2004, 03:35 PM

Last photo:

I ran the windshield squirter hose into a hole in my aircleaner, filled the washer resevoir with tranny fluid. when you have a tail gatter, hit the washer button, squirt the tranny fluid into the carb, youll fog em so bad theyll hate you.
Another good use for the washer fluid resvoir, .... (this was very useful @ the drive-in movies)clean it out really good & run the hose inside the car. fill the jud with your favorite liqour, rum, whisky, brand etc. Go to the consession stand & get your sodas, drink or dump off the required amount, top off by inserting hose in your movie drink cup & push the button. its like a bar in the glove box
Old 09-12-2004, 04:10 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

It was a construction zone, only one lane was open so couldn't let her around me. The trans fluid idea is a good one, but I don't know if I would drink anything that passed through something that been holding chemicals for however many years.
Old 09-12-2004, 04:13 PM

Last photo:

ahh hell....how many chemicals are in what we are drinking LOL,
Old 09-12-2004, 04:22 PM

Last photo:

I like that idea 'bout the trans fluid. I'd use some seafoam fuel treatment and knock off some crap on the valves and pistons at the same time.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Larry
Old 09-12-2004, 05:46 PM

Last journal entry: JB's 37 Pickup
Last photo:

GJ, why did you not just slow to the speed limit and let her stew a bit? I will gladley let anyone by that wants to go faster than I, but there are a couple of places I do not exceed the limit, active construction and school zones. I never have a beef with anyone driving the speed limit but don't try to be a traffice enforcer by driving below the limit and speed up when I attempt to pass!!

Trees
Old 09-12-2004, 09:08 PM

Last photo:

I gotta try that one. What I do to REALLY P|SS people off is on my trashed Mustang(god rest her soul) I had Air craft landing lights where my fog lights should have been, 1.7 million candle power. I would let them pass me then ride there ***** flicking them off and on off and on. After abput 10 seconds of this they either rip there mirror off or slow down to piss you off then you speed up ahead of them and they won't ride your *** anymore. If they do.. simply do it again. I got pulled over once when a cop saw me doing it and I told him exactly what I was doing. He sayed next time don't get caught and let me on my way.
Old 09-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Carburetor
Last journal entry: Clean up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

Quote:
Originally posted by 5.0 freak
I gotta try that one. What I do to REALLY P|SS people off is on my trashed Mustang(god rest her soul) I had Air craft landing lights where my fog lights should have been, 1.7 million candle power. I would let them pass me then ride there ***** flicking them off and on off and on. After abput 10 seconds of this they either rip there mirror off or slow down to piss you off then you speed up ahead of them and they won't ride your *** anymore. If they do.. simply do it again. I got pulled over once when a cop saw me doing it and I told him exactly what I was doing. He sayed next time don't get caught and let me on my way.
lmao, amazing you haven't been shot yet.

K
Old 09-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Be American, Buy American!

Angry

You are all very lucky, brave, got nothing to lose, don't care what may happen to you or maybe you have just never heard of ROAD RAGE. Here in Texas, there have been several cases where the perpetrator was followed home or to where they were going and either fought with or killed the other driver. I don't know about you but I value my life so I just do the speed limit. I do however, turn my caution lights on to remind them that they are following too close for safe motoring. Most of the time they will back off, on the other hand however some think they own the roadway.

Doing the speed limit is good for you don't get speeding tickets which cost you money that could be spent on your project. I don't the laws in your state but in Texas if you are caught speeding in a construction area the fines are double. By the time you calculate the cost of the ticket including time off from work, the fine, court cost and parking, it can be quite costly.

Al
Old 09-12-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm lookin' to learn.

Last journal entry: Tear down begins
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by killerformula
lmao, amazing you haven't been shot yet.

K
We don't get shot at too often up here Killer...Canadians don't bear arms the way our southern neighbors do. Shrug...its just the way it is...now I for sure wouldn't want to be Freak doing that visiting the USA.
Old 09-13-2004, 01:43 AM

Last photo:

LOL huckster, Did you know that there are more guns in canada per person then in the US. If canada had the exact poulation as the us we would out number your fire arms by 6 to 1. But we don't shoot at each other up here in the cold, we just use the guns to fend of the polar bears from getting in our garbage and to shoot our empty bear cans that we perch on top of our neighbors igloo's. Scares the crap out of the penguins.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.