Hot Rod Forum banner

I want an El Camino

697 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MI2600 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a 68-72 El Camino ? It can be rough , I'm a bodyman and I want a project , I dont want a finishied product that'll cost me waaay too much money up front , hopefully in western Canada or the northwest States . OR a frame for a 69 elky , I know a guy that will give me a 69 elky body (all the body) but it has no frame . Thanks in advance :)

#2 ·
Have I got your Elky or what! A 1980 with a 1984 Corvette TPI 350 and a 700 R 4 tranny, A/C, PS, PB, cruise, tinted windows, and new tires. I don't know how to post pictures on here so email me at sonshine@adamswells.com and I will send you a picture. It has about 12,000 miles since the engine was completely and professionally rebuilt. It needs a little paint work and TLC, but has no rust through. It has the "IROC SS" conversion kit from 49th Street Automotive. If you have never seen one of these conversions you are in for a treat. The front end looks like a 1988 Camaro, the rear a 1998 'Vette. It has IROC upholstery with a console and floor shift. Runs like a scalded dog. $6500.00

Benji

#5 ·
I've got a '72. I can do mechanical work, but I know I'm not a body man. It has a recently rebuilt stock 350 engine, 350 trans, 10-bolt 3.55 posi rear. I'm asking $3,500. Located in Michigan. Home: 231 744-4561.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.