Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Idea thread: Planning my semi-permanent paint booth, hoping for your input
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 06:14 PM

Last journal entry: rust on lt body shell
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Know all about that budget thing. Talked the wife into us taking a loan to build my shop and went way over budget. She was not a happy camper. I've got about $65,000 into it and its still not completely done. It's only 30x60 and I did all the inside work myself. As to the flow in my booth the intake filters are at the back of the booth in the ceiling. The white filter in the pictures. The outlet is at the floor in the very front. The green filters in the pictures. I have a 24" old binks paint booth fan mounted outside pulling air in and across the car and out. Iam still working on closing off the lights and sealing everything up. Not as nice as a bought paint booth but should do the job just fine when complete. I've included a shot of the fan.I'am going to try to get the exhust stack covered this summer with steel to match the building.I had to slow the fan down from where binks had it because it tryed to turn the building insideout.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	018.JPG
Views:	409
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	64422   Click image for larger version

Name:	019.JPG
Views:	450
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	64423   Click image for larger version

Name:	020.JPG
Views:	387