Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ideas for the tail lamps on my Motorama Truck.
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

You are very right Dave, it's wide open....within reason. This is how I see it, the further I go out of the box the harder it is to recognize what the theme is. The harder it is to recognize the theme, the less sense the theme makes so what's the sense of one to begin with?

The chopping and sectioning isn't really chopping and sectioning in the sense of a chopped and sectioned hot rod or custom, well more of a custom. But the dream cars they made had this look, so I am following it.

These are just my thoughts, I asked for yours because I want to hear them. You guys have given me some super great ideas, some of those ideas opened up my thinking some more, which is exactly what is exciting.

I can not make it clear enough to you guys, because I say "I don't want to do that" doesn't mean your idea isn't perfectly valid. I am simply saying "I am choosing to do something different", NOT that you are wrong.

I know this theme of mine is odd, and I am having fun with it. I am certainly not saying you are wrong Dave because you are very right, and I agree with you on every point.

Thanks, and thanks go everyone for your ideas!

Brian