Idiot boss - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2004, 10:45 PM

Last journal entry: Grille
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Idiot boss

hey thought I would start thread about stupid/idiotic employers you guys had in your life..
ive had one, one of things that was stupid to hear, was he shared his idea with me....about "inspection point". He would bull**** how he doesnt have time and hes busy man, but while i would be on run, doing errons for him, he would sit at his desk and think of bs or bs on phone with his buddies. Where was I, oh ya.."inspection point". I would come after doing errons and hed be bsing to me about it, "you know what?" hed say ...."Ive came up with idea of inspection point for my shop, basically people would bring their car for me to inspect it after repairs in body shop and I would tell them if repair was done bad or good" Guess what....lol, he would hack cars so bad, I was ASTONISHED!!! Car would need to be pulled on frame rack and instead of that hed get check and just slam parts on the car till it fits best, would enlarge holes to about penny size so fender looks better after. After its all done whole car's nose would look pointed left lol. Then he says "I bet places like MAACO would hate me, he he" stupid old *** lol, man...people just keep amazing me as I live in this world. Also he wanted to setup website so that people could ask him how to "repair their car at home" and he'd charge them like $40-$50 a question, as he said, lol. I told him that would be bad idea as there's plenty of websites that do same for FREE, including myself, I help people with bodywork for free. He just said I dont know ****, stupid idiot, he is. Any of you had something like that happen or something more funny/ridiculous, dont mind sharing.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2004, 12:02 AM
waynenewtoneVil

Last journal entry: plans
Last photo:

I had a boss back when I was your age who was dumber than a bag of hammers. Funniest and last thing he did while still my boss was get arrested picking up a prostitute in our shop truck while on a parts run! I guess she was an undercover cop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2004, 10:28 AM

Dont you know that arseholes usually wind up being the boss. Thats why Im learning from the manager of the towing co. where I work,to be a good arsehole,and let me tell ya,he's one of the alltime greatest biggest *******s I have ever met. One of these days Im going to be the boss.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.