Hot Rod Forum banner

I'll kill! Someone stole my supercharger.

1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  HemmiGremmie 
#1 ·
APRIL FOOLS DAY! :p Just had to. Hg

#3 ·
Hemmie, Im disappointed in you.
I thought you could come up with a better joke than that! :p
Besides, we all know you wouldn't be posting about someone stealing your blower. If someone did steal it, Youd probably be in jail right now or on the run from the police for manslaughter :pain: :D

Brad

#7 ·
killerformula said:
you got me.

Man I felt so bad when I actually said "holy ****ing **** this guy is always getting shafted!"

K :thumbup:

Umm.... Maybe you need to take another look at his picture. There's no logic to a man who would try to give him the shaft!

In a while, Chet.

BTW Hemmi, :thumbup:

#8 ·
Good one I am now trying to think of one to get my wife.I was thinking when you go out to eat tonight acting like some one stole the car while we where inside,but actually when I go to the restroom I'll go hide it,Anyone got any better ideas.Is anyone playing a trick on there wife to.Gotta make it fun
Happy April Fools Day.I love Fords APRIL FOOLS

#9 ·
I'm on to you Gremmie I read the title then looked @ who posted & could see a your big **** eating grin before I even opened the thread!!

LOL

Now you have to say 10 times I don't need that to happen to me I don't need. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .

So .

How far are you from tire smoke?
I wanna smell it from here

Nutting like fresh burnt tire rubber in the morning

R :thumbup:

PS how goes the bar fight? :confused:

#13 ·
Doc here, :pimp:

Dang, Hemmi,

And I was just pondering starting a new Cartoon strip...

Gremmi's World...Little guy wondering around the world with a Black rain cloud over his head..Rains Only on him...Collecting the irony's of life...

Do Not attempt At Home:
Professional Stunt Graphic

Doc :pimp:

#15 ·
My youngest son...

Brings bad luck on himself by teasing about getting stung!! Traffic Tickets, loosing his job, loosing his girl friend....all came true....his buddy drown on a fishing/swimming trip on Lake Erie last summer...he jokingly said.."We are going out to drown each other tonight" and one of his buddy"s drown while swimming that night?? Watch yourself Gremmie!! There might be a Gremmie snatcher out there in the bushes.....

Tazz

#20 ·
Sorry guys, but someone had to. LOL

No bar fighting here. Ive been really good lately. Although I did catch myself wanting to pull this guy from his car the other day. But I said nahhhh and drove on.
Serenity now, serinity now. LOL HG :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.