I'm finished with my seats -- I wound up using buffalo hides and I couldn't be more pleased!
Here's a picture of the Before & After:
And here's the whole photo-tutorial, from start to finish:
The whole project spanned a period of ten days and I found a whole new level of respect for you pro's! Man, I'm tellin' ya ... I'm real pleased with the way they came out, considering this was my first time and I didn't make any serious blunders, but I wouldn't want to do it a second time. LOL! My hands are killing me! This is, seriously, TOUGH work!!! Sewing those French seams around the parameters of the seat backs and bottoms was nearly impossible!
Anyway, the best part is, I did it and I did it well ... buffalo hides have the most beautiful grain on the planet ... and the most difficult part of doing my truck interior is behind me.
Special thanks goes out to you, Dan D., for all your wonderful help and support.