Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - I'm kind of new here !
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 07:00 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I'm kind of new here !

Hello everybody ,
I'm Rick (aka F1 Owner)and just wanted to say hi , and introduce myself .I'm 49 yrs. old ,live in beautiful Southeast MN. and have been a bodyman/painter for 30 years .I'm an A.S.E. Master tech ,am on our local technical college advisory board ,and am trying to specialize in paintless dent repair .I'm married (26+ yrs.)
no kids ,but lots of nieces & nephews .I've posted answers to threads several times already ,and decided it was time to let people know who I was .My "ride" is a "48 Ford F1 pickup ,still in the non-driver category .What I've done so far is installed a '70 Camaro clip ,rear axle & suspension,channeled the cab 3 in. ,
completed body work on cab ,and started on the fenders . I 'm into street rods ,customs ,pickups ,muscle cars ,and just about anything automotive .I'll try to help anyone I can here ,but am only on the 'net' a few times a week .Anyway , I'm glad to be here , and I think that you guys are probably some of the most helpful I've ever seen .KEEP ON RODDIN' Rick